Features of Khaki Fireman Kilt
- An asymmetrical front apron, with reflective tape and trio snaps
- Reflective tape always shine in dim lights
- The apron have two heavy nickel clips and d-rings.
- Dual cargo pocket on left side of kilt have smaller strips of the reflective tape
- A silver safety clip is on the left hand side
- Waistband allows for a 2” size adjustment
- At the lower side we have box pleats which have standard depth of 2.25 inches
- Each kilt is for the customer at time of purchase and is customized according to customers choice.
Design of Khaki Fireman Kilt
Lets have a detailed look on the features of our firefighter utility kilt . We have described these features very thoroughly so you get full satisfaction about what you are buying . Each feature is with pictures below .
The front of the kilt contains decorative buttons and two hooks for supporting chrome chain if you want . The design of fr kilt on front is simple but you can add chrome chains with hooks under belt loops .
Huge cargo pockets provide enough room for you to adjust things what ever you want . These Pockets are flap pockets with some decorative buttons .Also leather straps are added for better adjustments these straps contains rust free buckle and hook .
Pleats sewn in full depth and covered all around the kilt . The depth is 2.25 inches but they are customizable according to customers choice .