Features of Cotton kilt
- Length: 24″
- Color: Gray.
- Pleats: All pleats are sewn for a full swing.
- Pocket: 2 flap pockets with antique metal buttons and fittings.
- Fittings: 1 Antique metal buckle
- Easy to maintain, affordable and durable
- Kilt design affords maximum flexibility and breath ability
Design of Cotton kilt
Lets have a detailed look on the features of our kilt . We have described these features very thoroughly so you get full satisfaction about what you are buying . Each feature is described with pictures below .
Front of the kilt is simple so the Grey cotton fabric is visible . It does not get crumble while you sit or stand the front hangs all the way down and provide the best traditional look .
Huge cargo pockets are attached on both sides which can carry more than just basics . While you are on work or duty you can adjust thing in these pockets what ever you want .
Sewn in full depth these pleats adds more beauty to the kilt . Easy to stretch your legs while you are running . The standard depth is 2.5 inches but we can customize it according to customers choice .